Tactical professionals know that excessive equipment only gets in the way in an emergency. With that in mind, the Trauma Pak with QuikClot is designed to stop bleeding and control serious trauma at the scene so more advanced care can be sought later. Packed in a tough, waterproof pouch sized to fit in any pocket, the Trauma Pak with QuikClot is easy to deploy: just rip open, pull out the QuikClot dressing to quickly apply to any life-threatening bleeding. Use the other bandages and dressings as needed. A pamphlet with instructions and information on how to treat traumatic injuries is also included.
- 72 Hour Home Emergency Kit
- Addition to Emergency or Survival Kit
- Hunting and Fishing Guides
- Professional Rescue Squad
- Remote Base Camps
- Wilderness Medical Professionals
- QuikClot® Sport™ Sponge stops bleeding fast.
- Instruction sheet with information on managing life-threatening and traumatic injuries.
- DryFlex™ packaging stands up to abuse in the field and can be reused or refilled multiple times.
- Designed for fast deployment in critical situations; fits in BDU pocket.
- Nitrile examination gloves plus biohazard disposal bag.
(1) Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
(1) Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
(1) Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
(1) Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
(1) QuikClot Sport 25g
(1) Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
(1) Duct Tape, 2" x 26"
Fracture / Sprain
(1) Bandage, Triangular
(4) After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.