Adventure Medical World Travel - Adventure Medical Kits
Kit contains enough first aid and medical gear for 1-4 people for multiple days.
- Adventure Travel Tours
- Missionary Tours
- Trip Leaders
- Trips to Developing Countries
- International Relief Work
- Ample space for personal prescriptions.
- Visual Communication Tool enables you to get medical care in any language or far-flung locale.
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Hospital-quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps set the standard for travel medical care.
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- A wide array of medications to treat stomach ailments - the most common travel ailment.
- Die-cut Moleskin and GlacierGel™ hydrogel bandages to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
- Includes TSA-approved 3-1-1 bag for liquids and cosmetics.
- With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditio
(10) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
(4) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
(1) Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
(3) Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
(3) Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
(2) Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
(1) Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
(1) Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
(1) GlacierGel (Large Oval)
(1) GlacierGel (Small Rectangular)
(11) Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
(3) Safety Pins
(1) Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip
(1) Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
(2) Thermometer, Disposable
(1) Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
(1) Patient Assessment Form
(1) Visual Communication Tool
(4) Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
(4) Antacid, Pkg./2
(4) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
(1) Ceralyte Rehydration Salts, 10g
(1) Ceralyte Rehydration Salts, 50g
(3) Cold Medicine, Medicidin-D, Pkg./2
(6) Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
(4) Diotame (Bismuth Subsalicylate), Pkg./2
(4) Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
(2) Bottle, Plastic, 2oz.
(1) Plastic Vial, Flip-top, Small
(6) After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
(2) Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
(1) Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz
(1) Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
(1) Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
(2) Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive
(3) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
(1) Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Due to the manufacture of this item we are unable to guarantee an expiration date of 12 months or more.
|Brand||Adventure Medical Kits|
|Actual Weight (lbs)||1.5|
|Width / Depth (inches)||7|
|Case Length (inches)||13.25|
|Case Width (inches)||10.5|
|Case Weight (lbs)||7.03|
|Custom Imprint Available||No|
|Weather / Water Resistant||No|
|Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price||$89.99|