Safety Lesson Plans
Any type of workplace accident can be a devastating event. Someone can be injured or worse - killed. During this type of an event property, equipment or materials can be damaged or even destroyed. What's worse is the business could come to a complete standstill. All of these things can happen if all efforts are not made to protect employees. One way to accomplish this is to perform a safety audit. This is an examination of the work area to make sure it is as safe as possible and all potential hazards are corrected or removed. Our training products on Safety Audits inform employees about the goals of a safety audit, and how all workers should become involved. The topic in these materials include A workplace analysis, administrative controls, engineering controls, personal protective equipment, emergency response procedures and many more informative topics.
Each Safety Lesson is broken down even further with these Topics and Subtopics to prepare you:
Preparation - What you need to do before presenting the lesson
Material - What you need to have available with the lesson
- Make Handouts - Notify Employees and Management of Meeting
- Reserve Meeting Room, Overhead Projector, Extension Cords, etc.
- Transparencies - Coffee and Doughnuts, etc.
Objective - What the personnel should learn from the Lesson and the applicable OSHA Standard Background-
- Visual aids and handouts
- Marking pens, highlighters, name-tags
- Tools, chemicals, safety equipment, etc.
- Company Policy and reasons for the lesson Lesson
- Easy Step-by-Step, Readable Format!
- Wrap Everything Up! Question and Answer Time Assessment
- Evaluate and Test the Employees Understanding of the Material"
There are no products matching the selection.