DOT HAZMAT Safety Training
Transporting hazardous materials is a very dangerous and tightly regulated process for both handling and transporting. We have training products that were created specifically for the Department of Transportation's HAZMAT Training regulation on Handling and Transporting Hazardous Materials. These products provide the information necessary to comply with the regulation's Safety Training" requirement. The DOT HAZMAT Safety Training products specifically focus on the employees of transport and handle the hazardous material. These products make employees aware of the hazards associated with the materials they handle and show them how to secure and work with these materials safely.
"Working in conjunction with the DOT HAZMAT "General Awareness" Training Materials, the "Safety Training" Products specifically get into the procedures of how to handle, store and transport hazardous material. The topics that are included are:
- The regulation itself and hazardous materials that employees may encounter
- Hazard indicators, such as labels, shipping papers and placards
- The use of personal protective equipment
- Proper handling procedures
- Methods and procedures for avoiding accidents
- Accidents/emergencies involving hazardous materials
- Spills and cleanup procedures
- Security risks and terrorism
There are no products matching the selection.