Rolled Wire Splints, 1 per box, Prostat First Aid
- Buy 10 for $5.11 each and save 27%
- Buy 25 for $4.72 each and save 33%
- Buy 50 for $4.45 each and save 37%
- Buy 100 for $3.93 each and save 44%
- Buy 500 for $3.67 each and save 48%
Rolled Wire Splints, 1 per box
The single unitized box, that fits any first aid kit, contains one rolled wire splint. This rolled wire splint provides firm support to an arm or a leg while an injury heals. Used as a support for fractures and other injuries.
- Flexible Metal Wire Splint
- Used as a support for fractures and other injuries.
- Perfect for standalone first aid or as a refill for a kit.
- Measures 27-inches length by 3-3/4-inches width.
Wire splint for immobilization of injured limb
- Unroll wire splint to full length.
- Cover the inside of the wire splint with a soft material such as gauze or triangular bandages to protect against further injury or rubbing by the wire splint.
- Fold and shape the wire splint to conform to the fractured limb.
- Finally, bandage firmly in place with gauze bandage
- Finish by strongly tying or fasten with adhesive tape.
This item meets ANSI/ISEA Z308.1 color code standards for unitized first aid refill items. ANSI Information
|Comparable / Alternate SKUs||2823, M5060, 71501|
|Actual Weight (lbs)||.06|
|Width / Depth (inches)||4|
|Case Length (inches)||13|
|Case Width (inches)||10|
|Case Weight (lbs)||7|
|Custom Imprint Available||No|
|Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price||$6.99|
|Head Tilt / Chin Lift||No|
|Weather / Water Resistant||No|