Our new Smart Travel kit has all of the essentials for travel, including plenty of blister supplies and medications to treat stomach ailments. Whether you are touring in Europe, cruising the Caribbean, or traveling in the U.S., this kit covers all the bases.
Kit contains enough first aid and medical gear for 1-2 people for multiple days.
- Adventure Travel Tours
- Missionary Tour (Short Duration)
- Students Traveling Abroad
- Trips in Developed Countries
- Trips to Developing Countries
- Medications for stomach ailments
- Rice-based Oral Rehydration Electrolite Mix
- A Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine
- Moleskin and GlacierGel for blister prevention and treatment
- Easy Care First Aid System - contents organized by injury or ailment
(6) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
(2) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
(5) Bandage, Butterfly Closure
(1) Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
(3) Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
(2) Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
(2) Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
(1) Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
Blister / Burn
(1) GlacierGel (Large Oval)
(1) GlacierGel (Small Rectangular)
(11) Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
(3) Safety Pins
(1) Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
(2) Thermometer, Disposable
(1) Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
(1) Patient Assessment Form
(1) Visual Communication Tool
(4) Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
(2) Antacid, Pkg./2
(4) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
(1) Ceralyte Rehydration Salts, 50g
(4) Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
(2) Diotame (Bismuth Subsalicylate), Pkg./2
(4) Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
(5) After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
(2) Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
(1) Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
(2) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
AMK reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary.