Auto Survival Kits
Never be stranded on the side of the road without being prepared. Our line of high quality and top notch Auto Survival kits by brands such as AAA are fully stocked with essentials to help you cope with a flat tire, or just your car breaking down. They're loaded with first aid kits, food/water, shelter and anything else you need to survive the elements as you wait out a snow storm, rain storm or just a tow truck. The supplies in our kits are essential to keep your family out of danger.
Having one of our top notch auto survival kits will give you all the basics plus more for you to use in case you are stranded on the side of the road. Not all kits carry everything.
Here is a list of items that may or may not be included in an Auto Survival Kit but are still very important:
- Charged cell phone. Although this item will probably be on your person, it may make the difference between getting help fast and maybe not getting help at all.
- Fire Extinguisher. It should be rated for Class B and Class C fires by the National Fire Protection Association, or NFPA. The NFPA says Class B fires are those that involve flammable or combustible liquids, such as gasoline, diesel fuel and kerosene. Class C fires involve energized electrical equipment such as switches, panel boxes and batteries.
- Three reflective warning triangles. While many prepackaged emergency kits contain one warning triangle, Crosby suggests you have three that are placed 50 feet apart to warn oncoming traffic.
- Tire gauge. Crosby says motorists should use the tire gauge in their car emergency kit to periodically check the air pressure in their spare tire.
- Besides these there are a handful of more products you may want to have such tow strap/rope, duct tape etc. You can never be over prepared!