Our top -of-the-line Automotive Survival Kits, Roadside Emergency Kits, and Auto Emergency Supplies for Auto are designed to help when stranded on the road, help signal on coming drivers, signal oncoming drivers, pump up tires, check tire pressure, charge batteries, and in general be prepared for auto emergencies. Coming with all the types of auto emergency supplies you can think of including first aid kits, we make sure you are prepared for anything the long open road can throw at you.
Though you would be fully stocked with any of our auto emergency and survival kits, no matter what (say you are traveling in a friends car) you want to make sure you have at least the following items in case of an emergency.
- Blanket - That is obvious especially in the winter.
- Snow shovel - Get a short-handled shovel, probably a coal-type shovel, to stow in the trunk in case you need to remove snow from around the wheels of your vehicle.
- Flashlight - Self explanatory. Pack emergency candles too, as a back-up.
- Hand warmers: mash the bag and the chemical reaction inside creates warmth to defrost fingers that may be trying to change a tire or fiddle with an engine.
- Matches - You never know when you will have to manufacture heat.
- Bottle of water and a few protein, snack bars.
- Lightsticks - These cost almost nothing and easy to wear in case you are shoveling snow around your wheels at night.
- Flares - These should be in your trunk in all seasons for putting next to your car if you are pulled over in distress.