Personal Protection is of the utmost importance when performing CPR. Our CPR Faceshields are a must-have life saving device that every rescuer needs. When you are saving a life performing CPR, either in training or for real, maintaining these pieces, will help protect the first responder also remain safe from bacterial contaminants and other pathogens.
WHY PERFORM CPR? Failure to act in a cardiac emergency can lead to unnecessary deaths. Effective bystander CPR provided immediately after sudden cardiac arrest can double or triple a victim’s chance of survival, but only 32 percent of cardiac arrest victims get CPR from a bystander. Sadly, less than eight percent of people who suffer cardiac arrest outside the hospital survive. The American Heart Association trains more than 12 million people in CPR annually to equip Americans with the skills they need to perform bystander CPR.
- CPR Pack - 1 Set Per Box - Pac-Kit by First Aid OnlyList Price: $11.02 $11.02 $7.18 As low as $5.03
- MDI Microshield Faceshield, Orange Pouch, MDIList Price: $22.02 $22.02 $15.41 As low as $10.79
- American CPR - CPR Keychain with Gloves - American CPR TrainingList Price: $3.75 $3.75 $2.25 As low as $1.43
- American CPR Mini CPR Keychain - American CPR TrainingList Price: $2.25 $2.25 $1.55 As low as $0.84
- ACPR Manikin Face Shields, 36 per roll, American CPRList Price: $17.50 $17.50 $7.99 As low as $5.59
- CPR Faceshield - 1 Per Box - Pac-Kit by First Aid OnlyList Price: $8.49 $8.49 $5.08 As low as $3.56
- Ambu Res-Cue CPR Mask Kit, Plastic Case - Res-CueList Price: $35.00 $35.00 $11.70 As low as $8.19
- CPR Mask, One way valve, 1 per box, Prostat First AidList Price: $11.99 $11.99 $7.50 As low as $5.25
- CPR Face Shield, One-Way Valve - DynarexList Price: $8.00 $8.00 $2.07 As low as $1.45