Whether at a concert, sleeping or even swimming, our ear plugs can keep out unwanted noises while at the same time protect your sensitive ear canal and ear drums from damaging decibels. Coming in corded or uncorded forms, these economical noise blocks may be small but are huge on protection.
TIPS - When at a concert to protect your hearing:
- Sit at least 10 feet away from speakers - it is best to sit even farther awa.
- Take breaks in quieter areas.
- Limit your time around noise.
- Move around venues to find a quieter spot.
- Avoid having others shout in your ear to be heard. This can cause further harm to your ears.
- Avoid too much alcohol, which can make you unaware of the pain louder sounds can cause.
- Rest your ears for 24 hours after noise exposure to give them a chance to recover.