Spill Pick Up
Spill pick up is a very hazardous part of many job occupations yet takes a general know-how of what to expect, what to avoid doing, and how to make sure that no one is exposed to the microbes that are part of the hazardous materials. We have spill control solidifiers to help control any type of spill of infectious blood and body fluids. We also have biohazard bags and scoops to help with the primary disposal and transportation of the hazardous material.
Most blood exposures in health settings are preventable. Strategies to protect health workers include implementation of "Universal Precautions," immunization against hepatitis B, provision of personal, protective equipment and the strict management of these exposures. Successful implementation of these strategies requires an effective infection control support committee with support from the health management team. This is definitely a team effort!
- 21 Piece Bodily Fluid Clean Up Pack / Bloodborne Pathogen Spill Kit, Urgent First AidList Price: $24.99 $24.99 $14.95 As low as $10.47
- Fluid Control Solidifier, 21 gm. - 1 Each - Red-ZList Price: $3.50 $3.50 $1.99 As low as $1.39
- Biohazard Bag, 24"x24" - 1 Each - SafetecList Price: $1.50 $1.50 $0.66 As low as $0.46
- Biohazard bag, 24"x24", 2 per box - Value BrandList Price: $2.63 $2.63 $1.80 As low as $1.26
- Biohazard Scoop and Scraper (White) - 1 Each - First Aid OnlyList Price: $2.25 $2.25 $1.02 As low as $0.71
- Speedy Cleanz, 1 pound bag, SafetecList Price: $16.92 $16.92 $11.28 As low as $7.90
- Speedy Cleanz, 16 oz. (1 lb.) Shaker Top Bottle, SafetecList Price: $19.50 $19.50 $12.94 As low as $9.06
- 16 Piece Bodily Fluid Clean Up Pack - First Aid OnlyList Price: $32.97 $32.97 $29.94 As low as $20.96
- Disposable Towel - 500 Per Case - Medi ChoiceList Price: $128.05 $128.05 $33.60 As low as $23.52