Triangular bandages can be one of the more versatile products in your first aid kit. It can be used as everything from being a wrap and a trauma pad to a sling, and even a tourniquet. We carry a variety of different brands and sizes for use use in many different types of emergencies or medical events.
DID YOU KNOW? The triangular bandage is very useful as a dressing or a splint but can also be very useful as a restrictive device (like a tourniquet). During heavy bleeding or a poisoness bite from a reptile, it can be used to stop the flow of blood when placed correctly. Please make sure you take a first aid course before attempting this type restrictive bandage placement!
- Triangular Sling/Bandage w/ 2 Safety Pins - 1 Each - Value BrandList Price: $1.65 $1.65 $0.78 As low as $0.57
- Triangular Bandage, 2 Per Box - SmartTab EzRefill - SmartComplianceList Price: $6.22 $6.22 $5.71 As low as $4.00
- Triangular Sling Bandage w/ 2 Safety Pins - 1 Per Box - Pac-Kit by First Aid OnlyList Price: $3.95 $3.95 $2.13 As low as $1.49
- 40" Triangular Sling Bandage, 1 Each - SmartTab EzRefill - SmartCompliance SmartTab ezRefillList Price: $6.23 $6.23 $4.36 As low as $3.05
- Triangular Sling/Bandage, w/ 2 Safety Pins - 20 Per Box - First Aid OnlyList Price: $29.45 $29.45 $24.73 As low as $17.31
- Triangular Bandage 40" x 40" x 56", Boxed, Hart HealthList Price: $3.86 $3.86 $2.57 As low as $1.80