Finger Cots (or finger condoms) are a type of temporary finger protection that can be used when full gloves are not needed or warranted. They can protect your injured finger from further exposure or trauma or from exposure to dangerous objects found in manufacturing. Like gloves, they come in different water tight materials such as latex, vinyl, or nitrile rubber. We have different sizes of finger cots to fit your needs as well as blue finger cots for the food industry.
Finger Cots are very much a cross-over type of protection. Everything from protecting against infection in the manufacturing, food, and medical industries to protecting against sharp or dangerous objects in those industries can be a use of a finger cot. While we usually think of using a finger cot as protection to keep foreign bodies out, they can also be used to keep foreign bodies/substances in. They are also designed to keep finger skin cells, body oils, salts, and other substances from touching very sensitive equipment and other very tactically sensitive items. The Finger Cot can be looked at as an all around protective device!
- Bandage Protectant / Finger Cot, 50 each - SmartTab EzRefill - SmartComplianceList Price: $6.52 $6.52 $5.76 As low as $4.03
- Blue Finger Cot, Medium, 144 per box, Front LineList Price: $11.99 $11.99 $10.95 As low as $7.67
- Blue Finger Cot, Large, 144 per box, CalaproList Price: $12.99 $12.99 $10.84 As low as $7.59
- Latex Free Finger Cots - Small, Box of 144 - Value BrandList Price: $15.44 $15.44 $13.41 As low as $9.39
- Latex Free Finger Cots - Large, Bag of 144 - Value BrandList Price: $15.44 $15.44 $13.43 As low as $9.40
- Bandage Protectant / Finger Cot, 50 each - SmartTab EzRefill - SmartCompliance SmartTab ezRefillList Price: $6.23 $6.23 $5.02 As low as $3.51