First Aid / Burn Cream
Get fast and easy temporary relief from the pain and itching associated with minor burns, cuts, and scrapes with our first aid burn creams. These creams also act as an antiseptic to prevent future infection. Our first aid burn creams come in unitized and bulk .9 gram packages or in tubes, depending on your need or use.
FIRST AID FOR MINOR BURNS:
- Use cool water, not ice.
- Clean the burn gently. Do not break blisters - an opened blister can get infected.
- Put a thin layer of ointment, such as petrolatum or aloe vera, on the burn.
- If needed, protect the burn from rubbing and pressure with a sterile non-stick gauze lightly taped or wrapped over it.
- Change the dressing once a day.
View as Grid List
- First Aid/Burn Cream - .9 gm. - 12 Per Box - Pac-Kit by First Aid OnlyList Price: $3.07 $3.07 $2.60 As low as $1.82
- First Aid & Burn Cream .9gm. Pouch, 144 per box, SafetecList Price: $31.50 $31.50 $20.98 As low as $14.69
- First Aid Burn Cream, 0.9gm, 10 packets per box, Prostat First AidList Price: $3.78 $3.78 $2.15 As low as $1.51
- First Aid/Burn Cream, .9 gm. - 25 Per Box - First Aid OnlyList Price: $7.45 $7.45 $5.24 As low as $3.67
- First Aid/Burn Cream, .9 gm. - 144 Per Box - First Aid OnlyList Price: $24.68 $24.68 $18.80 As low as $13.16
- First Aid & Burn Cream .9gm. Pouch, 25 per box, SafetecList Price: $7.97 $7.97 $5.31 As low as $3.72Out of stock