- We Come to You.
- ONLINE SCHEDULING FORM!
- Weekends, Evenings, Business Hours
- You will need to provide:
- TV / DVD / VCR / Dry-Erase Board or Equivalent
- Comfortable Conference or Classroom style seating
We ask that you pick two times/dates that work for you and your group, if you need multiple classes, please fill out 1st and 2nd choice for each. This information will allow us to canvass our instructor network in order to schedule your class. We will then put them forth to our instructors in your area(s) to see which of your selected dates we can accommodate. We can usually achieve your first choice of time/date, but a second choice eliminates a lot of time consuming back and forth communication delays if your first choice is unavailable.
PLEASE PROVIDE ALL THE INFORMATION REQUESTED... our Instructors are often in the field teaching classes, and many also work in hospitals, fire departments, and other positions where they are difficult to reach. The more completely you answer the below items, the more efficiently we can schedule your training.
- The more information you provide, the more efficiently we can schedule your training.
- Remember, we need only schedule one Instructor, you need to arrange a date that works for all your group, so please be sure your group is all available for the first and second date choices.
- Please select dates and times at least 14 business days from today. We can schedule classes sooner when required, but 14 business days (about three weeks) gives us adequate time to schedule your preferred training date(s) and to avoid express handling fees. This also gives you plenty of time to find the best training dates for everyone in your group.
Thank you for selecting us for your on-site group safety training needs!
Please fill out completely, and expect to hear from us very soon!
We look forward to working with you!
Have a Safe Day!™
We offer training in English, Spanish, German, Swedish, Tagalog, French, Portuguese, Hebrew, Danish and American Sign Language!