This item is discontinued. Click the "See New Item" button above or HERE to see our recommended replacement item.
New Look! QuickClot ADVANCED CLOTTING SPONGE, Model 5020-0019 - 25 gram size
QuikClot® is a chemically inert material that speeds coagulation of blood, resulting in a stable clot that stops bleeding. The QuikClot® Zeolite beads are contained in a sterile, non-adherent mesh bag so that it can be easily applied by anyone and also easily and cleanly removed from the wound by professional medical providers. QuikClot® is safe to use and is a low heat formula that will not burn the skin. Leave QuikClot® in place until more advanced medical help arrives.
The QuikClot® Advanced Clotting Sponge puts blood-clotting power in the palm of your hand. This easy-to-use device is made from zeolite beads in a sterile, non-adherent mesh bag. You simply apply QuikClot® Advanced Clotting Sponge over the bleeding area to speed clotting and treat injuries while waiting for advanced medical help. Each package contains one 3.5" x 3.5" (25g) QuikClot® sponge.
Features and Benefits:
- Stop Bleeding Fast!
- QuikClot® stops bleeding 3 times faster than blood on its own.
- Keep Wounds Clean
- Mesh bag keeps QuikClot® Zeolite mineral beads out of wounds.
- Beat the Heat!
- QuikClot's® low heat formula won’t harm skin.
- QuikClot® Advanced Clotting Sponge uses zeolite, a common mineral, to help blood clot up to three times faster than blood on its own.
- Safe and Effective - Clotting beads are contained in a sterile, non-adherent mesh bag.
- Easy to use - The bag is easy to apply and easy to remove.
Warnings for external use only. Seek medical attention as soon as possible. Sterility not guaranteed if package is damaged or opened. Discard if package is damaged or expired. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
- For temporary external use to control bleeding
- Accelerates clotting – STOPS bleeding fast
- Product will feel warm if use
- Contains no animal products
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Open package and remove QuickClot®.
- Place QuickClot® over wound and use it to apply pressure directly over bleeding source. (more than one QuickClot® may be required.)
- Continue to apply pressure until bleeding stops.
- Leave QuickClot® in place. Wrap to secure on the wound. Do not remove until medical care is available. If wound re-blades, apply a new QuickClot®. Seek IMMEDIATE medical attention.
101421-01 Rev A