QuikClot® is a chemically inert material that speeds coagulation of blood, resulting in a stable clot that stops bleeding. The QuikClot® Zeolite beads are contained in a sterile, non-adherent mesh bag so that it can be easily applied by anyone and also easily and cleanly removed from the wound by professional medical providers. QuikClot® is safe to use and is a low heat formula that will not burn the skin. Leave QuikClot® in place until more advanced medical help arrives. Each package contains one 3.5" x 3.5" (25g) bag of QuikClot®.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Stop Bleeding Fast!
QuikClot® stops bleeding 3 times faster than blood on its own.
Keep Wounds Clean
Mesh bag keeps QuikClot® Zeolite mineral beads out of wounds.
Beat the Heat!
QuikClot's® low heat formula won’t harm skin.
Adventure Medical Kits QuickClot
- BE SAFE
- STOPS BLEEDING FAST!
U.S. Military Proven, Safe and Easy to Use.
For temporary external use
One sterile mesh sponge
0.88 OZ (25G)
3.5x3.5 INCH (9x9 CM)
- For temporary external use to control bleeding
- Accelerates clotting – STOPS bleeding fast
- Product will feel warm in use
- Contains no animal products
Directions for Use
- Open package and remove QuickClot®.
- Place Quickclot® over wound and use it to apply pressure directly over bleeding source. (more than one Quickclot® may be required.)
- Continue to apply pressure until bleeding stops.
- Leave Quickclot® in place. Wrap to secure on the wound. Do not remove until medical care is available. If wound re-bleeds, apply a new QuickClot®. Seel IMMEDIATE medical attention.
Made in the USA
Do Not Reuse
Warnings For external use only. Seek medical attention as soon as possible. Sterility not guaranteed if package is damaged or opened. Discard if package is damaged or expired. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.