QR WoundSeal + Applicator, 2 Applications - Wound Seal
- Buy 10 for $12.90 each and save 32%
- Buy 25 for $11.91 each and save 37%
- Buy 50 for $11.25 each and save 41%
- Buy 100 for $9.92 each and save 48%
- Buy 500 for $9.26 each and save 52%
QR Wound Seal +
Single Use Applications - For Nosebleeds, Head Wounds and other Hard-To-Reach
Bleeding injuries cost more than you think. Wound Seal helps workers get back to work quickly, reducing employee downtime. Wound Seal can help minimize unnecessary trips to the ER and help reduce OSHA-reportable events – Wound Seal is not OSHA-recordable as it is considered “first-aid” treatment.
Unlike other first aid products, Wound Seal is the only product that forms a seal over the wound. This seal stops bleeding, allows the body’s own mechanism to begin healing. The seal falls off naturally as the wound heals.
Powder Pays for itself...
- Helps workers get back to work quickly... reducing employee downtime
- Minimizes unnecessary trips to the ER
- Results in fewer OSHA-recordable events - Wound Seal is not OSHA-recordable as it is considered “first-aid” treatment.
Is Fast and Effective…
- Stops bleeding in seconds and forms a protective seal allowing nothing into or out of the wound
- Works independently of the blood clotting cascade – even people who tend to bleed easily.
Is Easy to Use
- Needs blood to work
- Nontoxic, hypoallergenic and does not cauterize the skin
- Not metabolized by the body – it is not a drug
- Pour Wound Seal Powder on bleeding wounds and apply pressure for 30 seconds
- Portable packaging to stop bleeding at the point of injury
...and is a Proven
- Used by leading hospitals
- Used by pro sports teams
- Used in thousands of occupational workplaces
the packaging says “Avoid aspirating the product into the nasal or oral cavity.”
Biolife, the Manufacturer or WoundSeal (aka QR Powder), says this means “don’t
sniff it in or swallow it.”
Neither will hurt you because WoundSeal is non-toxic, but it is an irritant if “sniffed” into the posterior (back) portion of the nose. “A long time ago we had a lady call in complaining. Turns out she didn’t use the applicator and simply sniffed the powder to try to stop a nosebleed.”
Use this product as directed with the applicator, and it is a GREAT solution for stopping a bleeding nose issue.
|Comparable / Alternate SKUs||28QOC053 (QSO010), 2637, 28QOC052|
|Actual Weight (lbs)||.04|
|Width / Depth (inches)||3|
|Case Length (inches)||10|
|Case Width (inches)||9.5|
|Custom Imprint Available||No|
|Manufacture's Suggested Retail Price||$18.90|