QR Wound Seal Pour Pack
, 2 Single Use Applications - For Cuts & Lacerations
Bleeding injuries cost more than you think. Wound Seal helps workers get back to work quickly, reducing employee downtime. Wound Seal can help minimize unnecessary trips to the ER and help reduce OSHA-reportable events – Wound Seal is not OSHA-recordable as it is considered “first-aid” treatment.
Unlike other first aid products, Wound Seal is the only product that forms a seal over the wound. This seal stops bleeding, allows the body’s own mechanism to begin healing. The seal falls off naturally as the wound heals.Powder Pays for itself...
Is Fast and Effective…
- Helps workers get back to work quickly... reducing employee downtime
- Minimizes unnecessary trips to the ER
- Results in fewer OSHA-recordable events - Wound Seal is not OSHA-recordable as it is considered “first-aid” treatment.
Is Easy to Use
- Stops bleeding in seconds and forms a protective seal allowing nothing into or out of the wound
- Works independently of the blood clotting cascade – even people who tend to bleed easily.
...and is a Proven Technology
- Needs blood to work
- Nontoxic, hypoallergenic and does not cauterize the skin
- Not metabolized by the body – it is not a drug
- Pour Wound Seal Powder on bleeding wounds and apply pressure for 30 seconds
- Portable packaging to stop bleeding at the point of injury
- Used by leading hospitals
- Used by pro sports teams
- Used in thousands of occupational workplaces