Food and Water: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
(6) 4 oz. Water Pouches
(9) 400-Calorie Food Bars
(10) Water Purification Tablets - each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
(1) 1-Liter Hydration Bag with Straw
Tools and First Aid: These tools can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter. A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
(1) 5 in 1 Emergency Whistle
(1) Small Bandage Kit
(3) Alcohol cleansing pads
(1) Butterfly closure
(10) Cotton tip applicators
(2) Gauze pads
(10) Plastic bandages (3/4" x 3")
(10) Plastic bandages (3/8" x 1 1/2")
(1) Reusable case
Light and Communication: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
(1) AM/FM Radio (batteries included)
(1) Deck of Survival Playing Cards - 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
(1) Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
(1) Flint Starter
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
(1) Emergency Blanket
(1) Emergency Poncho
(1) Hand/Body Warmer
Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
(1) Pack of Pocket Tissues
(3) Wet Wipes
(3) Disposable Face Masks
Emergency Survival Kit Information:This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.