The Fendall 2000 from Sperian brings emergency eye care to a whole new level. The Fendall 2000 delivers 100% sterile eyewash solution from a completely sterile delivery system. With the Fendall 2000, injured workers are treated with 100% sterile, buffered and physiologically balanced saline solution free of contaminants, bacteria, corrosives and pollutants. The Fendall 2000's added comfort features, ergonomic design, and alarm system all work together to ensure compliance with the full 15-minute ANSI flushing requirement.
• Delivers 100% sterile saline from a100% sterile delivery system
• Built-in alarm system that sounds when the unit has been activated and again when the injured individual has completed the required 15-minute flush.
• Sleek assembly that fits nearly anywhere
• Highly portable and easily moved when work stations move.
• Easy-view side windows to check sterile solution expiration date and key contact information
• Meets ANSI Z358.1 15-minute flush requirement for primary eyewash stations
• Sterile saline solution adheres to FDA requirements for providing sterile eyewash solution in self-contained emergency eyewash stations.
• Easy-to-install single cartridge with ESP™ Enabled Safety Products RFID technology features 100% sterile saline
- Food Services
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals
- Airborne Particulates
- Gas, Vapors, Smoke
- ANSI Z358.1 - Meets ANSI Z358.1, SEI Certified
Sperian Eye & Face Protection, Inc., warrants that Sperian Eye & Face, Inc. Emergency Eyewash products are free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of shipment under the following conditions: 1. This limited warranty is effective only if the Sperian Eye & Face Protection, Inc. product is installed, maintained and used for the purpose intended and in accordance with the Sperian Eye & Face Protection, Inc. Installation and Operation Manual. 2. Sperian Eye & Face Protection, Inc.'s only obligation under this limited warranty shall be the repair or replacement, without charge, of any products or components, which upon inspection by Sperian Eye & Face Protection, Inc., are determined to be defective in materials or workmanship. 3. This limited warranty does not cover any damage, loss or expense due to damage caused by accident, abuse, improper installation, or improper maintenance. 4. No warranty is provided if any portion of the product covered by this limited warranty is altered or modified without the express written consent of Sperian Eye & Face Protection, Inc.