Got an Earthquake Emergency Plan at Work? Here's a starter plan for you to tailor to your specific needs: All employees must be aware of the potential for earthquakes and the resulting damage to buildings and facilities.
During an Earthquake:
- If indoors, stay indoors; if outdoors, stay outdoors. In earthquakes, most injuries occur as people are entering or leaving buildings.
- If indoors:
- Take cover beneath a desk, table, bench or in doorways, halls or against an interior wall.
- Stay away from glass windows and glass doors, and away from containers having hazardous material stored.
- If outdoors:
- Move away from buildings and all structures, and all overhead electrical wires.
- If operating a vehicle, stop as soon as possible, but stay inside the vehicle.
After an Earthquake:
- Employees and individuals will assemble at the safe assembly area (__________________) outside the building.
- Employees shall not enter the building again until cleared by authorities.
- Will assist management with duties to clean up damage in order to resume business as soon as possible.
Earthquake & Disaster Preparedness 1½ - 2 Hours $15 - $29 per student Includes Student Handouts,Lecture, Audio-Visual Presentation, & More
| Curriculum | Quote |