Duke Energy crews train every two years on how to do CPR and use a defibrillator. American CPR Trains them!
Duke Energy workers are being hailed as heroes after they helped save a Citrus County man when he had a heart attack. Read more at NBC 8
Get a quote for your own training today!
- We Come to You.
- Training anywhere Worldwide.
- Weekends, Evenings, Business Hours.
- Off-Site Facilities Available in Many Areas.
- Complete Audio-Visual Presentations.
- Instruction by Hospital & Safety Organization Affiliated Trainers.
- Hands on instruction with the newest and most sanitary equipment available.
- All courses include the most current regulations & standards.