Priorities in a survival situation: escape the elements, stay warm, and signal rescuers so you're easy to find. The Scout has you covered on all fronts: a heat-reflective 2-person blanket provides warmth and shelter from wind, rain, and snow, while the one-handed Fire Lite striker and waterproof tinder produce multiple campfires. A 100dB rescue whistle and signal mirror with retroreflective aiming aid make it easy for you to signal your position to rescuers, and a compass, duct-tape and fishing/sewing kit round out the package. A professional-grade RF-welded waterproof bag keeps contents dry in any conditions.
- Backcountry Skiing
- Broadcast your location up to 10 miles away with the Mini Rescue Flash Signal Mirror and up to one mile away with the 100dB pea-less whistle.
- Mini roll of duct tape to repair gear or yourself.
- Fire Lite striker is waterproof and tested to produce over 5,000 sparks; - Tinder Quik burns up to two minutes, even when wet.
- SOL Survival Blanket reflects 90% of radiated body heat. Survival instructions printed directly on blanket.
- Pro-quality RF-Welded dry-bag with roll-down closure keeps contents dry in any conditions.
- Button compass to help you get your bearings straight.
- Fishing Kit
(1) Duct Tape, 2" x 50"
(1) Compass, Button, Liquid Filled
(1) Fire Lite Fire Striker
(1) Fishing Gear in Vial
(1) Heatsheet Survival Blanket
(1) Mini Rescue Flash Signal Mirror
(1) Mini Rescue Howler Whistle
(1) Tinder Quick
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.