The Marine 300 is designed for inland use and short coastal trips on vessels carrying up to six people. Upgrades from the Marine 200 include: two person emergency reflective blanket, wound cleaning and closing system, bandage scissors, After Sting® Jelly Fish solution, and more.
- Family and Pontoon Boats
- Inland Lake and River Cruising
- Recreational Day Trips
- Inner waterproof bags keep contents dry; reflective piping on outer bag makes the kit easy to find in the dark.
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- SOL Emergency heat reflective blanket reflects 90% of radiated body heat.
- Hospital-quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps set the standard for travel medical care.
- Instant cold pack to manage swelling of fractures and sprains.
- SAM Splint plus a wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expedition.
(15) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
(2) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2" x 4.5"
(5) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Fingertip
(5) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
(2) Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
(1) Bandage, Stockinette Tubular, 1" x 4"
(4) Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
(2) Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
(1) Eye Pad, Sterile
(1) Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
(1) Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
(2) Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 6 ml
(1) Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
Fracture / Sprain
(1) Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 2"
(1) Cold Pack
(3) Safety Pins
(1) Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip
(1) Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
(1) Comp. Guide to Marine Medicine
(5) Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
(3) After Bite Wipe
(1) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
(2) Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
(5) Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
(1) Instructions, Marine Easy Care Medication
(2) Meclizine (HCI 25 mg), Pkg./2
(1) Emergency Reflective Blanket, 60" x 96"
(12) After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
(2) Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
(1) Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz
(1) Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
(1) Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
(1) Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive
(4) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
(1) Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted