The Marine 100 is an economical kit for any boat - keep it handy for unexpected emergencies while cruising on the lake, water-skiing, or fishing. Contains enough supplies to treat minor to moderate injuries for 1-4 people.
Hard plastic case with waterproof gasket keeps kit contents safe and dry.
A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and commonallergies.
Splinter picker with precision-ground tips.
(7) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
(3) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
(2) Bandage, Butterfly Closure
(1) Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
(2) Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
(2) Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
(1) Gloves, Nitrile (Pair)
(2) Safety Pins
(1) Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
(1) Life Threatening Emergencies Pamphlet
(2) After Bite Wipe
(2) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
(1) Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
(8) After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
(1) Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
(1) Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
(3) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
Adventure Medical Kits
Comparable / Alternate SKUs
Actual Weight (lbs)
Width / Depth (inches)
Case Length (inches)
Case Width (inches)
Case Weight (lbs)
Weather / Water Resistant
Custom Imprint Available
Adventure Medical Marine 100 - Adventure Medical Kits.