The Expedition is made for professional guides in charge of very large groups on extended trips. An extensive and deeply stocked array of medications, bandages, and dressings address day-to-day minor injuries and illnesses, while a selection of hospital-quality tools provide more advanced care. A 600-denier nylon bag with urethane clear-view windows with a -28 C cold crack rating is built for alpine environments, and a detachable inner kit is perfect for summit duty.
Kit contains enough first aid and medical gear for 1-15 people for 1-30 days.
- Adventure Travel Guides
- Base Camp in Remote Area
- Extended Stays In Third World Countries
- Large Group Rafting Expeditions
- Mountaineering Expeditions
- Trekking in Third World Countries
- Laerdal® CPR Mask with O2 valve for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Detachable summit kit with essential supplies for trips away from camp.
- Water-resistant outer zipper and urethane inner windows with -20F/-28C cold-crack rating.
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
- SAM® Splint plus wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditio